The Crazy Family Blog

It's a big wide world out there. We know that life flows like a river and time waits for no one. We want to keep going as long and as far as we can take it. It takes a lot of work to plan a trip, not to mention a trip for a family of five, not to mention a family with twin 7-year-olds and a teenager! So we decided to share some of our experiences and hopefully, inspire someone out there to take their big, lovely family on a trip! So follow us around the world!


6) Γνώθι σαυτόν / Know thyself



Δεν πρέπει ποτέ να υποτιμούμε το τι έχουμε ανάγκη κάθε στιγμή ως ζευγάρι, ως οικογένεια, ως άνθρωποι. Μπορεί φέτος να ανυπομονώ να ταξιδέψω με τα παιδιά μου σε ένα φιλικό προορισμό αλλά το επόμενο καλοκαίρι να νιώσω την ανάγκη να βρεθώ με τον/την σύντροφό μου και τους κολλητούς μας για λίγες μέρες έξω από τη ρουτίνα μας. 

Καλό είναι να διερευνήσουμε τι έχουμε ανάγκη, να το σκεφτούμε καλά γιατι μετά θα είναι πολύ άσχημο αν συνειδητοποιήσουμε ότι στην πραγματικότητα θέλαμε να περάσουμε λίγο χρόνο με την οικογένεια μας ή μεταξύ μας και βρεθούμε αντίθετα σε μια μεγάλη, φασαριόζικη παρέα όπου θα πρέπει συνέχεια να είμαστε κοινωνικοί και να συμπεριφερόμαστε ανάλογα.

(κάνε κλικ στον τίτλο για να διαβάσεις το τέλος!)


We should carefully consider our needs when planning a trip.

We must never underestimate or ignore what we need as individuals, as a couple and as a family. Just because I love the idea of taking my kids to an awesomely child-friendly destination this year, it doesn’t mean that I will not feel the need to spend some time next summer with my best friends or my partner away from our routine. 

It’s best to sit down and carefully consider what we actually need before planning a trip with friends. If what I needed was quiet time with my family, it will be a waste of time and money if I find myself in a big, loud group where I have to be at my best behavior constantly!

(click on the title to read the end!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!