The Crazy Family Blog

It's a big wide world out there. We know that life flows like a river and time waits for no one. We want to keep going as long and as far as we can take it. It takes a lot of work to plan a trip, not to mention a trip for a family of five, not to mention a family with twin 7-year-olds and a teenager! So we decided to share some of our experiences and hopefully, inspire someone out there to take their big, lovely family on a trip! So follow us around the world!

Travel seems like a distant dream for many people. They watch others go and share their experiences, yet they never seem to be able to make that decision. Trust me, I know. I was one of these people for a long time. 

I thought travelling required extravagant amounts of money that I was better off spending on something else. I believed there were dangers impossible to predict. I felt flying was an unnatural way to travel. Until that first time, when my then girlfriend (now known as The Mom) convinced me to go to the Cote D' Azur. Kinda forced me, to be honest, but all the same, it was my first trip as an adult. I've never stopped travelling since.


When our first son arrived, lots of people thought "that's it, now they'll stay put, its different now"! It was and there were some serious adjustments to be made. You see, we were really very young. Soon we were back on the road. When the twins came it was "for sure the end of all that vagabonding, there are five of them now, it's just too hard"! Well, once more, we had to adjust. And some of our best trips have been made since. Now we're starting to explore the rest of the world all together. I'll let you guess the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!